Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Life is a Beach! I LOVE this family!

For the past 3 years, my fellow photographer friend and I switch family sessions...we have done each other's photos for 3 summers...I love seeing her kids grow, I love her ideas for our family photos, I love how she totally takes my ideas that I would like (Yes, I'm THAT client!) and she totally creates them for me! I LOVE her! 

Here are a few (okay, maybe more than a few!) from her family's session at Goderich Beach...if you've never been there before, GO! It is beautiful there!










These two rock! Chris and LeeAnne, you guys are so sweet! Face licking and all!


My favorite family pic! Everyone is looking and smiling! YAY! (Photographer's dream!)








Looking forward to next year's session already!


No comments:

Post a Comment