Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Questions to Ask Your Photographer

Yes, I'm going to give you a quick little check list for what you need to ask when interviewing photographers. |

Feel free to book a FREE consultation and I'd be happy to answer any of these questions for you! (Coffee is on me!)  Or we can set up a night to chat online! Whatever is easiest for you!




  1. What is your preferred style of photography? (Traditional, Artisitc, Natural Light, Photojournalism, Illustrative)
  2. How many weddings have you shot in your career?
  3. How many weddings will you shoot on my wedding day?
  4. Have you ever shot at my venue?
  5. Do you bring your own lighting? (The answer should be YES! If they don't, expect a detailed answer as to why they work without their own lighting).
  6. Do you work from a shot list? (Ask to see the list)
  7. Can I request  certain images are taken at the wedding?
  8. How many hours are included in your package?
  9. How much does an additional hour of coverage cost?
  10. Do you bring a second shooter?
  11. How many images can I expect to see from my wedding? 
  12. Do you have a limit to the amount of images you will edit?
  13. How long does it take to see the proofs from my wedding?
  14. Do I receive a disc of images or do I have to order all prints through you?
  15. How much are prints?
  16. Is an album included? 
  17. Will you use my images in any advertising?
  18. Will you request the photography guidelines from the ceremony and reception locations?
  19. What will you and your second shooter wear?
  20. What is your plan if you are ill or there is an emergency and you can't photograph my wedding?
  21. How much is the deposit?
  22. When is the balance due?
  23. What is your cancellation policy?

No comments:

Post a Comment